Mushrooms are one of the healthier choices for lunch a snack or dinner. Have in mind that that mushrooms are composed of 90% water, we can easily include them often in our weekly diet.
However, if you do not have enough time to cook, especially if you work weekends, we can recommend a very healthy, economical and easy recipe. The recipe below includes neither cream or sausage. So tell us what you think in the comments bellow. I certainly loved this recipe and will certainly continue to enjoying it at home.
- 1 kg mushrooms
- 2 potatoes
- ½ cup of grated cheese
- ½ cup of halloumi
- Wash the mushrooms and place them whole in a pan.
- Then clean and rub the potatoes.
- Spread the rub potatoes over the mushrooms.
- Then rub the cheese, the halloumi cheese and place them over the grated potato.
- Finally add a little oregano.
- Put the mushrooms in the oven for about half an hour or so until you see that the cheese has melted.
Your food is ready. Bon appetite!